Daily skin routine

Hey guys! Hope you are all having a relaxing Sunday! It's a shame most of us are back to school and work tomorrow.
The majority of us dread waking up on a Monday morning but I have some great products that will really help you wake up! I think the best way to keep your skin clear and healthy is to create a skin routine! Before I apply foundation onto my face I always make sure my skin is moisturised. 
The first product I use is visibly clear grapefruit facial wash by Neautrogena. The product ranges in price because it's pretty much available anywhere and you can buy it at cheaper prices depending on where you buy it from. You'll roughly find the facial wash at £3 or more depending on if it's on sale. I absolutely love this product because it ex-foliates my skin and leaves my skin feeling soft.

Once I've washed my face I use Eva Taylor balancing toner. I love this toner As its rose otto and neroli which is extremely good for your skin! I love this product because it balances my natural oils on my face and instantly wakes me up and I find that it's a great product to use before moisturising. I don't spray the mist too close to my face as it will take too long to dry. Make sure you avoid eye contact so always make sure your eyes are closed. The toner costs £12.98 which is slightly more expensive than the face wash but I think it's worth buying. This product is available on the Eve Taylor website. I always wait a few minutes to allow the product to sink into my face.
After I have toned my face I moisturise! I use vitamin E moisturiser cream by body shop. This moisturiser is great for preparing the skin as it gives you a softer base to work with when applying any sort of foundation. I like the body shop products as they're not animal tested and their products smell amazing! This moisturiser also helps with oily skin as I myself have oily skin and it makes  my face look matte. The moisturiser costs £11. Always make sure you wait a few minutes before applying any more product because you will not get the expected result because your face wouldn't be dry enough. So be patient! 
Hope this helped you guys! 
QOTD: What's your daily skin care routine?
Love Alexandra xoxo




Comments

  1. heey beautiful! I saw your blog by Instagram and I've nominate you for the Liebster Award. For more information go to my blog: http://annelynnslifestuff.blogspot.nl/2014/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you be able to send me the questions in English?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts