Christmas beauty haul

Hello followers! 
I hope you have all had an amazing Christmas. I'm sorry again for not posting in over month, school work has been taking over my spare time so I've barely had a chance to post anything new! 
Today I'm going to show you guys some of my favourite beauty items I got for Christmas, so sort of like a beauty haul. 
As you all know I absolutely love Mac make up and I received some lovely new Mac products. 
The mac foundation is my regular foundation I use on a daily basis and as I've said before, the foundation is worth the money because it lasts long even though the bottle isn't very big it lasts for a minimum of 6 months or more depending on how much you use it. This foundation conceals and covers redness and acne so if you're looking for a full coverage this foundation is definitely for you! I've changed shades as I used to wear NC 25 but I now wear NC 20 which is slightly lighter but is better for me this time of year because my skin isn't as tanned in the winter.
I absolutely love the new mascara I received as it gives a 3D lash effect, the brush is big with small bristles which covers the lashes perfectly and evenly. I like this mascara because it extends the lashes and makes your eyelashes look extremely long and full, perfect for the party season! With this mascara you probably wouldn't even need to stick false lashes on! I definitely recommend this mascara.
The new lipstick I got is a darker and deeper shade from the red lipstick I normally wear which is ruby woo and it's more of a summary red but the new lipstick I got which is called Russian red is more of a Festive/winter red because it's a lot darker. This is a matte lipstick, I only ever wear lipsticks with a matte finish because I don't like glossy lips on me personally. 
I also received a new eyebrow pencil, the shade is called spiked. It's a medium brown. I never normally use an eyebrow pencil and stick with the benefit eyebrow pallet, but after trying this eyebrow pencil it's quite easy to use because it's thin, I also use the pallet as well as the pencil to fill my eyebrows in. 
If you're like me and long to achieve the perfect cat eye look then I highly recommended the Mac pen liner. It's very similar to my pen liner by eyeko but it's a lot thinner. It's really easy to use and you can easily achieve the perfect winged eye liner look using this eye liner.
I've talked about real techniques brushes in another blog post before, so I thought I'd show you guys some of my new real techniques brushes. 
I got the face set so all the essential brushes you use for your make up base. In the past I've used Mac make up brushes and I never really liked them as much as I like the real techniques brushes. I love these brushes because they're extremely soft and are gentle applicators, the brushes also really help to blend in the make up nicely and 
evenly. 
I definitely recommend these brushes because they're a good value for money and feel great on your skin! I'll soon do a quick blog post on how to look after your make up brushes in terms of cleaning them and how often you should wash them. 
QOTD: What are your favourite beauty products you received for Christmas? 
Let me know through Instagram- al3xandrapi3ri or my Twitter alexpieri98 or just simply comment on here. 
Enjoy the rest of your Christmas break! 
Thank you, 
Love Alexandra xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts