My secret to long lashes

Ever wanted to achieve a full lash effect without a lot of hassle and at an affordable price? Then your problem is solved! In order to achieve this look all you will need is your regular mascara that you would use on a daily basis, talcum powder and a few cotton buds.
The mascara I'm using in this tutorial is "zoom fast black lash" by Mac. It's £14 which is quite pricey but there are many drugstore mascaras that are at a more affordable price that achieve the same look.
The first step is to apply the talcum powder all over your lashes using a cotton bud, you can still achieve the same look by using your finger! 


After you've applied the talcum powder all over your lashes you can begin to apply mascara. You can apply as much mascara as you want depending on how big you want your lashes to look! I applied a lot of mascara because I wanted to show you guys how this technique works to its full extent! 
This is what the technique results to after the process! As you can see my eyelashes look very long and volumized! I wear this look on a day to day basis!
Here are my lashes with just mascara and as you can see there is a huge comparison between both processes. 
Hope this helped you guys! 
Love Alexandra xoxo






Comments

Popular Posts