9 tips for keeping cool in the summer


With the rising temperature across the UK it's good to be prepared!

1. Keep moisturised!
The sun can be harsh to your skin so it's important to maintain moisturised skin! Moisturise daily; EVERY morning and EVERY evening!

2. Stick to a high factor of sun cream!
The sun can be extremely harsh towards your skin so it's important to use a high factor until your skin is fully used to the heat!

3. Keep hydrated! 
Drink plenty of water! I often carry a bottle in my handbag. It's important to maintain hydration.

4. Purchase a matte spray!
If you wear a lot of make up and have oily skin; this will definitely benefit you! I use the NYX matte finish spray; this works wonders for my skin! 

5. Consider buying a tinted moisturiser/ BB cream that contains SPF( it will be clearly labelled on the bottle.)
This allows your skin to act as a form of protection as well as giving your skin a beautiful complexion! The BB cream I use is Garnier SPF 15; this is available in almost any drug store and supermarkets!

6. Buy a waterproof mascara!
This is a great product to consider buying; you will be able to have fun in the sun as well as maintaining beautiful lashes! A great low cost mascara is 2true instant waterproof mascara; costing around £1.99!
This is available to buy at
http://www.superdrug.com/

7.  Do not cake make up on!
This is possibly the worst thing you could do in the summer!
Normally I like to have full coverage; but in the summer I switch to lighter coverage by using BB creams! This creates a wonderful/ natural complexion. I apply mine with my real techniques buffing brush.

8. Wear less powder!
The less make up the better! It's good to carry a compact powder in your handbag to maintain matte skin. I carry my powder and brush every where I go!

9. Carry compact sprays and deodorants
This will maintain a fresh scent and are also practical items to take around with you on the go!

For NYX matte spray
http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/NYX_094.html

Love Alexandra xoxo



Comments

Popular Posts