Favourite fall look

Hello followers, 
hope you're all having an amazing weekend. So it has officially been a year since I started my blog, it has been so great being able to share my personal style and beauty tips with you guys.

In today's blog post I'll be sharing with you my favourite fall look. Right now I'm absolutely loving bold lips and bare eyes; just by adding a pop of colour to your lips and a sweep of mascara can easily brighten your look.


For today's look I'm wearing a lipstick by maybeline, from their new range "coloursensational" in "Divine Wine"(£6.99, available in any highstreet drug store). I absolutely love this colour; for most it's a very daring shade, but this can easily be altered into a beautiful autumnal look, So long as eyes are kept neutral. I absolutely love the texture and feel from wearing this lipstick, it keeps lips moisturised as well as giving a matte finish. I often build tone and colour by using my real techniques concealer brush applicator, but can also be used to apply lipstick; I much prefer using this as it prevents the lipstick from smudging every where. (tip: take a concealer brush and put a small amount of foundation on to clear up the smudges around the lips. This leaves the lip area looking crisp and flawless. 

In order for the lipstick to last longer, ensure you line your lips before applying lipstick. For this look I used colour sensational lip liner in midnight film by maybelline(£3.99, also available in  
any highstreet drugstore). The liner matches the lipstick really well and creates a nice outline to work into.

Hair:
For this look I'm wearing my hair in loose curls. I love this look as it looks effortless and natural. In order to achieve this look, I recommend styling it within two days of washing it. To achieve sleek and voluminous curls make sure you brush your hair out thoroughly, using a paddle brush so your hair is soft to work with. This look requires heat, so I recommend using heat protection. I curl my hair with a curling wand but the same look can also be achieved with a flat iron. For big curls take bigger pieces of hair and curl from midway down leaving the top of your hair sleek. To achieve extra volume, apply dry shampoo in the roots of your hair and slowly run your fingers through it making sure the product has been applied 
fully into the hair. 



I hope you all enjoyed reading today's blog post.
Love Alexandra xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts