Mine and Abi's outfits of the day


It's officially autumn so that means layering, fur and warm colours; as well as the novelty of warm drinks and parks filled with beautiful orange leaves and perfect picturesque views that most of us love to upload to instagram(including myself).  Today's blog post, will exclusively feature my friend Abi who as well as me will be sharing her favourite day to day fall look.



I'm currently loving capes. I personally think they're perfect for casual everyday wear and are appropriate for this season as you can easily throw a cape over anythiny and is lightweight which fits with autumn's mild weather. I tend to wear my black fur cape with a turtle neck, jeans and my favourite pair of chunky Chelsea boots! This gives a very chic yet casual feel. 

Alexandra's OOTD
My own personal style is often kept quite simple. In this particular outfit I decided to go all black. I often like to wear this colour as it's slimming and is a safe colour which is known to compliment almost any body shape. I normally add a pop of colour when I wear all black even if it's just my handbag or any form of accessory. I decided to team my black attire with my brown handbag, I love this handbag as it's practical and perfect for work/college/school etc. In this look I kept jewellery simple by wearing my Pandora bracelets and rings.






Jeans: Topshop(joni jeans)
Turtle neck jumper: Primark
Cape: New look
Chelsea boots: River Island
Handbag: Sainsburys


For this look I kept my make up natural by wearing a nude lipstick matching it with a neutral eye-shadow shade, a sweep of mascara and kept my foundation base dewy and glowy by using highlighter and foundation to give a natural glow. I'm really loving nude lipsticks at the moment as it gives your style a 90's twist, it's all about glossy lips and shimmering eye lids this season!

Abigail's OOTD     

                                                                             
This look is a great day to day outfit perfect for running errands, or simply just for work/school or college. These colours are really in season at the moment as they're autumnal and all coordinate nicely together. A must have this season is the camel coat. This coat is very versatile quite an alternative trend as the colour can be seen as quite daring. The coat can be thrown over anything and instantly adds glamour to a casual outfit. Abi is keeping her outfit very simple by just wearing a shirt and jeans and loathers. This outfit is really chic and stems from the style of the Kardashian's. Simple shirts look awesome with statement jewellery. Abi is wearing two gold necklaces which gives a really edgy yet cute feel to the outfit.                   




Abi's outfit:
Coat: Primark
Jeans: Primark
Shirt: New Look
Bag: New Look
"Don't Panic" necklace: Marc Jacobs
Necklace N.2: Primark
Shoes: New Look

I hope you have all enjoyed today's blog post, thank you for reading and have an amazing weekend.

Love Alexandra xoxo

                                                   
                                                                                                        
                          
                        
                                
                          

Comments

Popular Posts