Outfit of the day


It's that time of year where we foresee the depressing, miserable winter months.. although the weather is dark, what's stopping you from adding a bit of colour into your winter wardrobe? In today's post I will be sharing with you my outfit of the day.


Today I kept my outfit chic yet casual. I absolutely adore my new fur camel coat from river island. They're currently selling beautifully detailed winter coats embellished with faux fur. I absolutely love fur in the winter, it adds a sense of sophistication but still keeps you warm at the same time. The thing I love about this coat is that there is no need for a scarf from the amount of fur on the coat, it's super warm and cosy, perfect for this season. I love beige and orangey colours this season because it's alternative and different and looks super cute with a nude lip and compliments almost any skin tone and hair colour.
I teamed a knitted oversized jumper with the coat, the colours compliment each other well as well as having a deep contrast. The colour of the jumper instantly brightens the outfit. I bought this jumper in New Look, they're great for knitwear! New Look are currently selling lots of different knitted woollen jumpers in so many different colours, perfect shop to find the perfect knitwear on the high-street for an affordable, reasonable price as well as providing great quality material.
Shoes
Long boots have recently made a reappearance, firstly worn by the Kardashian's, the Kardashian's would dress the shoes down with a cute oversized jumper dress and bare legs. If you're not daring enough to expose the full leg, the boots can still look cute with a pair of tights or skinny jeans. Another important thing to remember when purchasing long boots is to find the right cut that compliments your body type. For shorter girls, knee high boots can be very drowning and unflattering, but boots just under the knee work a lot better for shorter girls. My boots are just under the knee and I find they're more complimenting. Many high street stores are selling this style of boot, I found mine in Clarks, I absolutely love these boots! the suede boot make the boots appear stylish and comforting as well as providing the leg and foot with a fur interior, perfect for the winter! I also love the wooden heel of the boot, as it gives the shoe a pop of colour, as well as being practical footwear for this season as the heel isn't too big.
Accessories
Accessories are an all major important aspect to an outfit. A prime accessory I couldn't live without, is a statement watch. In today's outfit I coordinated my rose gold Marc Jacobs watch with the colours of my outfit, I love the design of this watch as it's sleek and chic with beautifully encrusted jewels. I love this watch as it can be worn for casual or special occasion. I also love wearing rings, today I'm wearing my stunning tiara Pandora ring and my statement costume ring from New Look.

Coat: River Island-£110
Jumper: New Look-£19.99
Jeans: Topshop- £36.00
Boots: Clarks-£49.99

I hope you guys enjoyed reading today's blog post. Thank you for reading.


Love Alexandra xoxo



Comments

Popular Posts