Outfit of the day

I'm excited to share with you my first professional photo shoot experience with Ap-Art photography. This post will display one of my favourite outfits of this season! 

This was a really enjoyable experience working with a photographer as an alternative to my usual blog posts. Exploring different sceneries and being photographed in different locations.


For today's outfit I went for a layered look. Perfect for the wintery weather! This outfit is simplistic yet chic. One of my timeless and comfortable pieces that feature in this look is my black poncho from Primark. I love this piece as it can be dressed down and dressed up. I decided to give this look a sense of elegance with a pair of tights and Chelsea boots. This outfit allows you to rock that "oversized jumper" look in a sophisticated way with the gorgeous flowing sleeves. This look is super versatile and can also be worn with jeans and flats! 
Accessories

I absolutely love the accessories worn in this outfit. I love my fedora hat, as it adds a pop of colour to the simple, black outfit. I normally like to keep my outfits simplistic during the winter just by wearing black or monochrome colours. I always like to add a statement to any plain outfit; whether it's a statement piece of jewellery or even a bold lip! 

Poncho: Primark
Black turtle neck top: Primark
Black skirt: H&M
Boots: Select
Hat: Topshop
I hope you guys enjoyed reading today's blog post be sure to check out 


Love Alexandra xoxo




Comments

Popular Posts