Favourite summer piece

Dressing for summer is always great as it enables you to experiment with different colours and patterns. Over the weekend I ventured to Westfield shopping centre in Stratford and picked up a beautiful Grecian style top, perfect for this season. 

I found this top in Zara and I absolutely love it. I feel that it's a very versatile piece and can either be dressed up or dressed down. For this look I created a casual, chic outfit collaboration.


For this outfit I went for my blue, ripped Jamie jeans from Topshop. I recently purchased these as an alternative from my usual pair of joni jeans. I really love the style of the jean as they're semi high waisted which are still a complimenting fit and are also made from authentic denim. The jeans create a summery vibe with the rips.

For accessories I went for my black velvet choker. I found mine in New Look. I absolutely love it because it gives the outfit a chic 90's vibe and looks great with off the shoulder tops.
For make up I went for a bold lip and defined brow. I really love this make up look as it's simple and easy and instantly adds a sense of glamour to any casual outfit. I kept my foundation natural with a dewy and bronzed finish which is perfect for the warm weather. 


Top: Zara
Jeans: Topshop
Choker: New Look


Love Alexandra xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts