Tips for clear skin

Hello followers, I hope you're all having an amazing summer. In this weather, it can be quite difficult to maintain beautiful, clear skin. I today's blog post I will be giving you guys a few of my tips.

1. Create a skin routine; having a daily routine increases the chances of having clearer and healthier looking skin. Every morning before I apply any make up on to my face I ensure I have ex-foliated, cleansed and moisturised my skin. If you wear make up then ensure you have primed! These are the products I'm currently using; they're all on the high street and are all at affordable prices!

2. Are you using clean make up brushes? If you're reading this and know you're that person who doesn't use clean brushes, then... you really need to start! Working with dirty brushes is one of the most common ways of getting major acne breakouts! I recommend washing your make up brushes at least one a week! It really does depend on how often you wear make up.

3. Are you taking your make up off? whether you have been on a night out or had a long day at school or work; taking make up off should be one of your top priorities before bed. Going to bed with make on clogs your pores and can give you some awful spots to wake up to! At the moment I'm really loving Nivea's two in one cleanser and toner. I've been using this in replacement of ordinary wipes. I find this product leaves my skin feeling soft and cleansed. I use cotton pads to apply the product on to my face. I really recommend trying this product!                                                                                                   
 4. Keep hydrated with h20! This may seem like a pretty simple and basic step; but what you feed your body reflects the outside. Drinking water helps with impurities; what can be better than using natural resources? You should drink roughly 8 glasses of water a day. If you don't really like the taste of water; you can add fruit! I highly recommend adding lemons to infuse your water. This is a great resource and works wonders for your skin, it also gives the water a really cooling and refreshing taste. As well as helping to clear your skin, lemon is also great for detox and cleansing the inside of your body.



                                                                                          


Comments

Popular Posts