Back to school/ work ootd


Hello followers, I hope you have all had a great day.
I can't believe the summer is soon ending and autumn is just around the corner. For most people it's getting back to the routine of school and college. Before returning back to sixth form I went on a very brief shopping spree and purchased some smart/casual pieces of clothing. I always find this exciting. In today's blog post it will again feature my friend Alina who was in my previous blog post; the post will feature some of her favourite smart outfits.

Smart but chic






















































Jumper/fleece: Primark
Short sleeve blazer: New Look
Jeans: Topshop
Loafers: Primark
Bag: TKMAXby Fiorelli
Watch: Michael Kors

This outfit is one of my favourite outfits currently. I absolutely love wearing this to school because it looks very smart yet casual at the same time. I love the gold fleece teamed with the black blazer as it gives the outfit a sense of colour and really coordinates well. The blazer is also great for creating the illusion of slimming and looks very nice and fitted on almost any body type. It's very practical and comfortable for school.

Smart but Sophisticated
























Dress: River Island
Short sleeve blazer: New Look
Chelsea Boots: Primark
Bag: TKMAX by Fiorelli

I really love body con dresses at the moment. This certain dress type works wonders for hour glass figures and is very complimenting. I love this outfit as it's almost like a Kardashian inspired outfit. They're known for wearing body cons. I often like to coordinate with my long blazer(for school) as it gives the outfit a smart look. You can make the look more casual by wearing it with a pair of loathers. I often prefer wearing these sorts of dresses with heels to give me more height. I also find that wearing hair up looks very smart and looks great if the hair is straight and sleek, this is a very popular hairstyle on trend at the moment worn by many celebrities currently.

Monochrome




























































Cami top: Primark
Trousers: Topshop
Short sleeve blazer: New look
Chelsea boots: Primark
Bag: TKMAX by Fiorelli

I really love this outfit as it's very trendy yet smart. I absolutely fell in love with these trousers, I love the paisley print which goes with almost any colour and gives quite a summery vibe. The fit is very flattering and especially helps to elongate the length of your legs. The long blazer also helps with adding height and is extremely summery. I would often team this outfit with either Chelsea boots or loathers.

Alina's outfits:




























































Top: Topshop
Trousers: New look
Cardigan: Primark
Bag: TKMAX by Dune
Shoes: New look

This outfit is a really simple yet smart. Basic is always a great way to go as it enables you to add bright aspects of colour. Sometimes it's best to stick to basic colours. TKMAX is a great store to purchase designer bags; great bargains in there offering 50% or over discount which is pretty amazing!

All black

























Jumper: Primark
Skirt: New look
Loafers: Asos
Bag: TKMAX by Dune

Sometimes black is the way to go on some occasions. The colour is great because it goes with literally everything! This is a very chic and casual way to pull off a smart look. This jumper is great for the autumn weather as the material isn't too thick and can go with pretty much anything. This look would also looks great with a pair of short boots.

Thank you for reading. Have a great rest of the week.
Love Alexandra xoxo









































Comments

Popular Posts