Outfit of the day

Although we're currently in the summer season, British weather hasn't been very promising so far. Today's post I will be displaying my outfit of the day which is the perfect layered look that fits Britain's unpredictable weather. 

Today's outfit inspo was taken from Gigi and Kendall. I'm loving the bomber jacket and legging look as it creates a really cool and edgy vibe which is perfect for everyday wear. Bomber jackets have been very popular on the highstreet this year and many celebrities have been sporting this edgy look.

I wanted to replicate this look and adapt it to the occasion. Instead of wearing leggings I decided to stick with my trusty pair of black high waisted jonis from topshop. I love the style and fit of the jeans as they're super soft and comfortable and are very complimenting.

I then decided to go with a contrast of colour and stick to a plain white tee. I bought my basic t shirt from Zara as I find that their T shirts are of good quality and are reasonably priced. With this outfit I wanted to keep it as simple as possible as I do believe that "less is more".

I teamed my outfit with my snake skin mint green slip on plimsolls. I love this style of shoe as they're practical for everyday and also give the look a sporty edge to it which goes great with the style of jacket.




Jeans: Topshop
                                                                                               Tee: Zara
                                                                                               Bomber Jacket: Topshop
                                                                                               Shoes: River Island
                                                                                               Bag: H&M


Love Alexandra xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts